Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Jim Jones stole my guest list spots

Heres some video from the overly sold out show last night at Highline ballroom in nyc. The roster was Colin Munroe, Kid Cudi, Mark Ronson, and Wale and Guest performers included; Jim Jones, Freeway, Young Chris and a few others.. The show was so sold out that there were literally hundreds of people standing outside trying to get in. It sucked because I was on the guest list but the Russian Mafia promoters shut down the guest list and wouldnt let me bring anyone else in with me. So I ran inside for like 10 minutes to check it out... Anyway heres some video, shout out to Double G@Q105 digiwax media and Nah Right.com

Jim Jones And Colin backstage


Jones and Kid Cudi


Freeway, Young Chris and Wale

1 comment:

Phella said...

That's two strikes against Jimmy with us...first he came at Sick wrong and now he jacks your ticket?

"Joneses can't keep up"-Jay-Z