Thursday, December 25, 2008

5 am Thoughts Part 1

Is it better to spend every second of your free time with a beautiful girl that you love... or spending every second of your free time running around with your closest friends doing the things you love...? It seems there is no medium..Sure there's that girl that goes out every night but who really wants that? You're in a relationship partly because you wanted to settle down.

"God damn she's fine but she parties all the time.." smh I think i should get that tattoo somewhere on me lol

I feel that naturally I am always trying to out do myself.. and in some ways this is a great trait but also in others its the worst.

For example:
I once worked at wendy's, but wendy's wasn't good enough so I went to Best Buy, Best Buy didn't pay me enough so I started doing misc construction work. That wasnt good enough either, then we built the bar..I thought about this in the lobby of atlantic records, waiting to go into a meeting with sickamore..GOOD

Here it is again:
I once dated a beautiful girl, but instead of focusing on how great she was and how much she loved me I focused more on how I could get a prettier girl, with better style and a better personality.. now i have no girl. BAD very bad. Im constantly searching for BETTER.

you see what im saying?

I read a couple of weeks ago in a book that peoples success is based of off what month of the year they were born in. The author backed it up with great facts, but i wonder... Is this really true? Was I born to be successful because my birthday is in February?

No comments: