Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving

I usually never have too much fun on holidays, they're normally boring but this past thanksgiving was much different.. Wednesday night I worked at the bar till 1am.. It was PAAACKED from 9 till 1 you couldnt move, It was a beautiful thing. The beer and liquor couldnt pour fast enough. All my friends and fam were there for the most part and everyone was having a great time. When one o'clock rolled around the party was just getting started so we all went back to Fausto's spot to finish the night off. Heres some video and pictures from what went on..

J, Peedi, And Me
Cassie and Me
Theresa and Peedi
Me and Quad


Videos comin soon...Shout out to everyone that was partyin with us!! Josh, Niko Fausto, Geza, V, Theresa and Peedi, Q, Rod, Cassie, J and Maria, Hansen, Mech, Melissa and everyone else I mighta forgot..

So after the best night of the year so far, I was sitting with Geza, Fausto and the rest of the fam about to eat thanksgiving dinner and It got me thinkin... What more could I ask for? Why waste so much time and energy on negative people when I have the best people in the world already on my side...I have so much to be thankful for: My friends and Family, the bar, Sickamore and all my Famous Family: Jay, Nina, Mike, Sterling, Hovain, Phella, Sakwe, Sean, Christina, Markus, Aaron, Nisarg, Jaz and Bash..

Follow my lead!

No comments: