Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Cant do new things with old phones...



Yessir, bye bye iPhone.. November is definitely a time for change! I think when they dropped the price of the iPhone and every 90's baby and their cousin bought one it left a sour taste in my mouth...It took away the classy-ness of the phone and turned it into the new sidekick.. I paid half a stack for mine, and if you count the new one i bought after loosing my first one that=$1000.00/ONE STACK. How am I supposed to look wavey when every little ham an cheese eatin 15 year old is running around with one?


Soo after an hour on google and cingular.com I introduce........

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Let me tell you something my friend. I bet all those little ham and cheese eating kids can spell losing right. And ALSO! I still like my iphone, i think it is a marvel of technology! As an old blackberry user I have one thing to say... You will be sorry!


Haha im just bulljivin you. Phone looks good, i like the leather back. But my phone is sexy with all the crack down the screen OWWW!