Thursday, January 8, 2009

Goals for 2009

Effective Tomorrow (Friday) Morning:

No more soda or Fast food: Ive been drinking soda my whole life so this is going to be a tough habit to break. Im fairly confident that I can do it though. However its tough after i close the bar bc I always eat it at 1 or 2 in the morning. I usually have the lame unmotivated excuse of "its the only the open at that time..." Instead of going grocery shopping and eating properly during the day. Fast Food is like taking an ugly girl home from the bar, its great at the time but when you wake up you always feel like shit and asking yourself "what did i dooo last night..."

My new motto is: "Breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a pauper..."

Gym: After years of going to the gym on and off I realized today that the gym is the best thing EVER and heres why. I can escape my BB for an hour or so, I can exsercise, relax while tihnking and I can read for an hour or so a day.. All in one.. very wavey..I went tonight and Ran 1 mile, and did 11 on the bike incline..Just a start

Bar: Diagio USA just pretty much named us the coolest bar in CT. With that being said Im going to try to bring in more nationally known acts monthly and make it the coolest bar in the world. For those of you who were there to see Colin Munroe play with Flowers and Kain last month, Colin is on the cover of the new Vibe magazine with Kanye. CRAZY!

Famous Firm: HUGE things are developing as I speak..09 is going to be outta this world for me, my firmbino's and firmbinas..I am now the Brand Coordinator for the Firm. Which means I brand any act that we do business with, this is a great look for me and the firm. So by implementing my new years schedule its going to allow me so much more time to learn and grown and become a brand afficianado. Move over Lyor

So last week I was gonna do one of those lame '2009 is my year, im gonna do blah blah blah' posts but I figure If i keep adding new goals weekly It will be much easier to accomplish. So Im going to do a 'Goals of 09' post every week until 2010.

Im also almost finished with a dope plan for this blog which will take it to the next level, whatever that may be. The whole new layout and concept was inspired by a book im reading. Im just looking for a DOPE graphic designer to work with the photos and themes. I havent found the right one yet so if you know of any hit me up! diarm@thefamousfirm.com

No comments: