Saturday, January 3, 2009

5 am thoughts Part 2

Its actually only 4 but its pretty much all the same after 2..Im gonna wake up mega early tomorrow morning and hit up ikea and get some new shit for my apartment. I ruined like everything in my bedroom on NYE and gotta replace it. lol
It was definitely a WAVY new years eve. I drank waaay to much but those are always the best nights right?

When does shyne get released??? anyone know? Its gotta be this year.. Im listenin to his cd right now very underrated

Im gonna do a 2009 post maybe tomorrow. I almost dont even want to do it, it seems like everyones like "2009 is gonna be my year!" or "Im gettin everything done in 2009, its gonna be way better than 08" lol I cant be copying these unwavy facebook updaters/twitter heads..

Sickamore moved to LA last week so theres a lot of changes in the firm, it feels almost surreal to be such a big part of the huge things that are about to happen for us this year..

I went to the mall today to cop some sweat pants and for the first time in my life i felt mad old. lol not to say im old, or mad... it was just friday night at the mall and everyone was 15. Im ridin the sweatpants wave accordin to Jay...

Cant wait to get outta new london for a second, probably gonna hit vegas again in the summer a couple of times.. Im goin to Prague in Feb or March, that should be pretty crazy. Might try to slide out to LA again too. Who knows.

This blog reached over 1000 views a week monday. Might not sound like a lot but thats pretty dope considering its just me......

1 for now!

ps im an outlier

No comments: