Monday, October 6, 2008

New Jobs, New Kicks, New Clothes, New Money

Damn its been a month since i checked back in! I've been stupid busy working non stop 7 days a week.



September 1st I started working for 'The Famous Firm.' Sickamore's





talent and reprisentation company based outta NYC. We have reps in NY, MIAMI, OHIO, D.C., Hollywood, The UK, Chicago, Philly, Houston and now me in Connecticut. Just call me the young doug morris. lol

The famous firm consists of young entrepreneurs like myself who are obsessed with fashion, business and music. My job at the Firm is to find the hottest talent and take them to the top!

Some of the Firms Clients Include:

Slim from 112, Rich Hil, Niki Manaj, Annya, Atlantic Records, Asylum Records, Columbia Records and Tommy Hilfiger.


It only gets better! Stay tuned.... and i just copped some silver supras. Wavey.

One Day - Fabolous

No comments: