Sunday, October 12, 2008

Me Me and more Me

7 things you might not know about me....

1. I have over 70 pairs of sneakers, and only wear like 5 of them.

2. If my boxers are wrinkled, I iron them.

3. I cant pee if someone is peeing next to me.

4. I have a green card, im not a US citizen. I am International D

5. My goal in life is to take over the music biz and change the entertainment industry. (I'm currently doing this with sickamore)

6. I love movies, esp. indy films with great scripts.

7. Besides the bar and music exec stuff, I just started a street-ware clothing line.

2 comments:

drama said...

I don't have 70 sneaks, but I have a few... I only wear 3 pretty much... I really want multiple pairs of my 13's.

lol @ 2
@3 - I'm a stall guy
@6 - any recommendations?
@7 - thats dope

Diarm said...

@sean football factory! its a dope movie along the lines of green street hooligans.